||* Improvement : Paragon HardDisk Manager 6 bug fix (Thanks to te-ka to report me this bug)
* Added Compatibility with RocketDivision Aspi
||* Improvement : Multithread fix
* Improvement : Symantec Ghost 8 bug fix
||* Added Event management
||* Added functions 'GetASPI32Buffer', 'FreeASPI32Buffer', 'TranslateASPI32Address' for a better compatibility with Adaptec SDK
||* Fix a bug with Alcohol 120% : cd\dvd drive don't have their right drive letter (detected by "L'ange noir")
* Added tape drive support.
* officially released to public
||* Nero Info Tool crash fixed! Thanks to Paul Fisher for his code, which helped me to discover the structure size problem
* Fix a bug on scsi adress assignment. Thanks to Christophe Fantoni and his HP printer (detected as printer, scanner and hard drive :S)
||* Code optimisation : now the dll is ONLY 23KB in normal mode (remove the sysutils unit used by delphi. 40KB reduction)
* Always have a bug with "Nero Info Tool" (it's the only known software to crash. I don't know why :S)
|| * Fixed some unicode structure size (thanks to Bill)
* Thanks to Bill to his Detection Code, more structurated than my version
* Only detection mode 1 is active
||* Code optimization (100KB to 52KB)
* Mascot icon included in the dll
* Project now compiled with Delphi 2005
||* Sort SCSI Adresses
* All previous functions are acessibles again
* Fix Device Type detection
||* reorganization of the dll
* better drive detection : Now the dll has 2 detection mode
* Now, FrogAspi doesn't detect only CD devices
* Only supports the 2 mandatory aspi functions
||* Added function 'GetDriveHandleByDriveNo'
* Added function 'GetDriveHandleBySCSIAddr'
* Added function 'GetScsiAddressByCdRomID'
||* Fixed a runtime error discovered by Alexander Noé
* Rename function 'NTHaveAdminPrivilege' to 'HaveAdminPrivilege'
* Added function 'GetDriveHandleByDriveLetter'
* Added function 'GetScsiAddressByDriveLetter'
* Added function 'RescanSCSI'
||* Added function 'NTHaveAdminPrivilege'
||* USB\Firewire drives are now supported (thanks to Alexander Noé )
* Added function 'GetASPI32DLLVersion'
||* First release to testers